We have created new versions of the SureTouch Physician and Patients brochures. I want to give everyone a general overview of the changes and our new marketing emphasis:
- We are using a new tag line: "Enhanced Clinical Breast Exam" to emphasize our part in CBE and to better position the role of SureTouch in the minds of the physicians and patients.
- We are using the term: "Tactile Elasticity Imaging" to show that SureTouch is a method of elasticity imaging but different from ultrasound based methods. Tactile Elasticity is how we plan to refer to our technology in the future.
- We have a great new quote from Dr. Arnold Baskies. Many thanks to him for allowing us to use it.
- Rather that the phrase "because breast cancer doesn't discriminate" (unfortunately it does) in the Patient brochure, we are going to routinely use the phrase: "Detect Breast Cancer Early", which is the core message we want to convey to the patient and which is consistent with the mission statement of Medical Tactile.
- We have modified some of the graphics and changed the color and format for consistency so that the brochures look similar but are still clearly distinguishable.
- We have better laid out the text to make it easier to understand and to allow for easier translation into other languages such as Chinese and Hindi. Contact me if you need assistance translating the logo, or if you need the artwork for printing your own brochures.
- We have created a new web site called SureTouchExam.net. SureTouchExam.net currently points to the MTI home page but in the future, we may build a specific website for patient information.
- We have updated the statistics on breast cancer to 2008 numbers
- As you will notice, the brochures are now dated and numbered on the bottom of the back cover for easier collateral tracking. The literature code for the Physician's Brochure is 001 and the Patient's Brochure is 002. A new literature code will be used when the current brochures are updated or revised. For your own country, you can use the same literature code, update the month, and add what language it is in. That will make the separate country brochures easily identifiable if we post local pdf versions on our website. For ordering purposes, the English version has been shrink wrapped in sets of 25. I can also provide pdf files of the English version that are "print ready" for your use.
Similar updates are in process for the Medical Tactile website and will be occurring over the new few weeks.
For more information or to download these brochures, please visit the support page of the Medical Tactile website at: http://medicaltactile.com/supportcontacts.htm